Welcome to my Colombia 2020 open invite to Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin booking system. This is a very selective invitation, so if you received this link, please do understand that you are considered a good friend of mine. I posted publicly, however not many people are actually receiving this booking invite link. Please note that the booking system is a LIVE system and I will confirm bookings on a first come first serve basis.
Below you will find details about each city and the apartments I will be staying in. If you are interested in staying, please feel free to request any dates that are available. If you are interested in a date that is pending, please let me know to be added to the waitlist. Be sure to read the Booking Requirements, Rules & What to Expect before submitting your request.
About the Cities & Apartments
Apartment Location: Carrera 16 #88-67, Bogotá, Colombia
Location Details: The apartment is located at the heart of El Retiro. Located steps away from Virrey Park and walking distance to Zona T. Everything in this beautiful city are easily walkable in a very safe area. The building features a 24-hour doorman.
Bogotá is the capital of and largest city in Colombia. It is a place of convergence for people from all around the country and is therefore diverse and multicultural. Within this city, the past and present come together. Thanks to the fusion of its past and present, Bogota is the perfect location to learn about the history, entertainment, cuisine, culture, business and more. Bogota is the melting pot of Colombia. All of the cultures from the different regions of the country have a place and it is a reason why you should visit!
Apartment Location: Carrera 2 #43-111, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Location Details: The apartment is located in El Cabrero right in front of the beach, the apartment features a balcony with a beach view. The apartment also features two swimming pools in the building on the 26th floor with 24-hour security. Located just a 5 block distance away from the Old City and Supermarket this apartment is in a great location.
The ‘Heroic City,’ as Cartagena de Indias is known has the charm and colonial architecture combined with vivid nightlife, cultural festivals, lush landscapes, beaches that beckon and invite you to unwind and enjoy yourself in the refreshing warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. This destination holds secrets of its history within its old city walls, on its balconies, and narrow stone walkways that inspired authors such as Gabriel Garcia Marquez who received a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1982. Cartagena is one of the most beautiful well-preserved cities in the Americas.
Apartment Location: Cra. 37, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Location Details: TBD
The apartment is located in Milla De Oro (The Golden Mile of Medellin). It is the commercial and tourist area of El Poblado. The apartment is nearby to restaurants, cafes, hotels, casinos and specialty stores. The apartment also steps away from Parque Lleras and Zona Rosa.
Medellín is the capital of Colombia’s mountainous Antioquia province. Nicknamed the “City of Eternal Spring” for its temperate weather, it hosts a famous annual Flower Festival. Modern metro cables link the city to surrounding barrios and offer views of the Aburrá Valley below. Sculptures by Fernando Botero decorate downtown’s Botero Plaza, while the Museo de Antioquia displays more of the Colombian artist’s work.
Request your stay in Colombia
- The booking system is a LIVE system and completing the form is a REQUEST ONLY
- After you submit the form, you will receive a pre-approval within 24 hours. Please do not purchase your flight until you have received pre-approval
- You MUST purchase and have a confirmed flight ticket to get approved after you have received pre-approval within 24 hours or your pre-approval and request will be released
Rules & What to expect
- Your stay in my apartment in Colombia is absolutely complimentary, you are not expected to buy or pay anything, however, it is at your discretion if you want to help out as we will be staying in the nicest areas.
- Keep in mind this is an apartment in which I am renting, so I will have a stocked kitchen. I am not interested in freeloaders. Food and beverages are not included in the apartment.
- During your stay, you will have your own room and bathroom (bathroom may be shared).
- You may bring up to 1 guest, however, they must stay in your room and please understand all guests must be 21 years of age or older. No one is permitted to sleep on the couch.
- I will be working however we will most likely have time to hang out most of the time and I will schedule my work around your visit so I can show you the Colombia I have learned or am learning!
- This is NOT a hotel so there is no housekeeping or maid service!